Myoside is the muscle relaxant drug which is mainly used in relief of back pain associated with vertebreal column or spinal cord disorder. It is also used for the back pain after surgery and rheumatic disorders.
Dose and Direction of Use
- Take the medication by mouth with water.
- Swallow the whole tablet without breaking, chewing or crushing the tablet.
- Follow the dosing schedule as per the direction.
Mode of Action
Myoside has selecctive and potent affinity to g-aminobutyric acid-A (GABA-A) receptors and acts on muscular contraction by activating GABA inhibitory pahthways behaving as muscle relaxants. It works as muscle relaxant in brain and spinal cord centers to relieve muscle spasms and stiffness without reducing strength.
- Treat back pain
- Relieve pain after surgery
- Treatment of orthopedic and rheumatological disorder
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredients
- Pregnancy and lactation
Precautions and Warning
- Take the medication as per direction.
- Consult aboutt your health issues before starting your medication.
- Do not skip or double take the medication.
- Follow the dosing schedule strictly.
- Do not start or stop taking medication randomly.