Asked by Vijay Kumar Meche

on 7/9/21

I have problems similar to arthritis such as joint pain, inflammation, stiffness, etc. Mostly in my hands. Because of this pain, I can't work and sleep. Can you please suggest me the best doctor for arthritis and some prescriptions.

Replies to question

Post Reply

Dear user, if you would like to consult online with the doctor, please go through the link below,

Answered on 7/9/21

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters

Asked by Anonymous User ,28 years

2 hours, 14 minutes ago

which hospital is best for ring worm treatment ?