Asked by Sudip Acharya

3 months ago

Hello doctor,I have a symptom of balantis and phimosis .so I want to consult about its treatment

Replies to question

Post Reply

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters

Asked by Arjun Shrestha ,27 years

2 hours, 56 minutes ago

I think i have an erectile dyfunction and i am just 28.