Asked by Ashish

2 months ago

Hi There, Could you please suggest me, whom I should consult for esophageal diverticulum surgery for my grandmother, Also, It would be great If I get suggestion of Hospitals and Cost of this Surgury. Thank you for your help. Kind Regards Ashish

Replies to question

Post Reply

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters

Asked by Anonymous User ,28 years

2 hours, 18 minutes ago

which hospital is best for ring worm treatment ?