Asked by mohan banjade

1 month ago

i have been suffering from irritable bowel syndrome since last 10 year. it has ruined my life. i suffer from bloating, cramps, indigestion, urge to go washroom frequently. please reccomend me dr who has expertize related ibs

Replies to question

Post Reply

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤