Asked by Sujal ,19 years

2 weeks, 3 days ago

I think i have klinefelters syndrome and facing emotional problems and difficulty with my appearance . Whom can i make sure of it and help me treat this abnormality?

Replies to question

Post Reply

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤