Carpro-20 is a lipid lowering drug used in the prevention of stroke and primary prevention of cardiovascular disease. It is used to treat mixed dyslipidemia and hyperlipidemia.
Dose and Direction of Use
- Take your daily dose once a day after meal as direcred.
- Take the medicine with water without crushing, breaking or chewing.
Mode of Action
Carpro-20 inhibits HMG CoA reductase enzyme and increases hepatic LDL receptor in cell surface enhancing uptake and catabolism of LDL. It selectively increases HDL leading excretion of cholesterol from the blood level.
- Used to prevent stroke
- Used in treatment of hyperlipidemia, hypertriglyceridemia
- Known hypersensitivity to any ingredients to this drug
- Renal impaired patient
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers
Precautions and Warning
- Take the medication as per the prescription.
- Do not stop or start your medicine randomly without consulting.
- Do not skip or double intake the medicine