T-zoline A is the solution intended for the use to get relief from nasal defcongestion during common cold, hay fever and alllergies. It is used to relieve sinus congestion and pressure.
Dose and Direction of Use
- Wipe the mucus away from the nose.
- Tilt the head upward and instill the nasal drop in each nostrils.
- Bring the head normal and turn your head sideways to make sure there is proper distribution of the solution.
Mode of Action
Oxymetazoline stimulates the adrenergic receptors causing vasoconstriction and thereby narrrowing the blood vessels in the nasal passages.
- Symptomatic relief of nasal congestion.
- Hay fever
- Hypersensitivit to the ingredients
- Children under 6 years of age
- Narow angle glaucoma
Precautions and Warning
- Instill the solution the exact amount and at time as per the pharmacist.
- Instill the drops taking precautions.
- Consult with your doctor if you have any problems consuming the drops.